The Creative Council is a collaboration of leaders within the CUSO who challenge one another and tailor our look, feel, culture and outreach to develop an appropriate mix between all aspects of our organization. We will coordinate and amplify our message to the marketplace, network, and staff with a cooperative energy that will allow us to reach our goals. The council will plan, process, brainstorm, and anticipate efforts that will advance the way we operate to succeed in our mutual intentions of providing the finest products, services, and solutions to our clients.
Advancing The Process
The Creative Council is a collaboration of leaders within the CUSO who challenge one another and tailor our look, feel, culture and outreach to develop an appropriate mix between all aspects of our organization.
- Printed Collateral
- Electronic Materials
Collaborate with leaders to understand, inventory, nurture, and ensure creative pieces are well designed, culturally appropriate, enforce trademarks and guidelines, be a sounding board, and amplify the story of CU*Answers; Who we are, where we come from, and what we are going to do. The Council will evolve the focus of design, messaging, and branding from a single architect to the shared vision of the organization as a whole.
The council will meet bi-monthly and on an as-need basis. Meetings will be coordinated by the Marketing Manager. Proposed topics and reviewed materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the agenda.
- Manage and oversee visual experience.
- Set the culture and tone of the company.
- Prepare for transitioning of creative direction.
- Heighten leadership’s awareness of projects.
- Be a steering committee for the brands of CU*Answers.
- Facilitate a review process for creative pieces.
- Brainstorm and anticipate the direction of creative efforts.
- Tracking progress of creative projects.
Who’s On The Council
- Randy Karnes – CEO
- Bob Frizzle – CFO
- Jody Karnes – CIO
- Geoff Johnson – COO
- Scott Collins – EVP, National Sales
- Peter Meyers – Marketing Manager (chairperson)
- David Damstra – VP Marketing & Creative Director
- Ken Vaughn – Assistant Manager, MAD Team
- Esteban Camargo – Content Manager
- Dawn Moore – VP Writing Team/Product Design
- Janelle Krupa – Marketing & Creative Services Administrator
- Cynthia Cooper – Online Banking User Interface Designer