The Creative Council is a collaboration of leaders within the CUSO who challenge one another and tailor our look, feel, culture and outreach to develop an appropriate mix between all aspects of our organization. We will coordinate and amplify our message to the marketplace, network, and staff with a cooperative energy that will allow us to reach our goals. The council will plan, process, brainstorm, and anticipate efforts that will advance the way we operate to succeed in our mutual intentions of providing the finest products, services, and solutions to our clients.
Advancing The Process
The Creative Council is a collaboration of leaders within the CUSO who challenge one another and tailor our look, feel, culture and outreach to develop an appropriate mix between all aspects of our organization.
- Themes and Concepts
- Printed Collateral
- Electronic Materials
- Branding and Signage
Collaborate with leaders to understand, inventory, nurture, and ensure creative process well designed, culturally appropriate, enforce trademarks and guidelines, be a sounding board, and amplify the story of CU*Answers; Who we are, where we come from, and what we are going to do. The Council will evolve the focus of design, messaging, and branding from a single architect to the shared vision of the organization as a whole.
The council will meet bi-monthly and on an as-need basis. Meetings will be coordinated by the Marketing Manager. Proposed topics and reviewed materials should be emailed to email@example.com to be added to the agenda.
- Manage and oversee visual experience.
- Set the culture and tone of the company.
- Heighten leadership’s awareness of projects.
- Be a steering committee for the brands of CU*Answers.
- Brainstorm and anticipate the direction of creative efforts.
- Tracking progress of creative projects.
Who’s On The Council
- Geoff Johnson – CEO
- Bob Frizzle – CFO
- Scott Collins – EVP National Sales
- Peter Meyers – Marketing Manager (chairperson)
- David Damstra – VP Marketing Services & Creative Director
- Stephanie Underwood – VP Administration
- Ken Vaughn – VP Mobile Technologies Group
- Esteban Camargo – Content Marketing Manager
- Dawn Moore – VP Writing Team/Product Design