Don’t Miss the Deadline! Tax Form Handling Instructions are Due November 14th
Self-Processing Credit Unions: confirm tax form archival instructions by completing the Tax Forms Archival Instructions form.
Please be aware that the IRS has published the IRA contribution limits for 2023, which will be $6,500 (or $7,500 for those over the age of 50).
Note that after the deadline, the instruction screen will lock and you will need to contact the Client Services and Education team for assistance. As a reminder, failure to complete year-end processing tasks prior to the assigned deadline may cause your credit union to incur a fee. You may be contacted by a member of our teams to ensure that you will not have trouble meeting the deadline.
Year-End Training Information
CU*Answers will be offering multiple training sessions, combined for both Online and Self-Processing clients. Approximately 15 minutes at the end of each training will be dedicated to self-processor year-end tasks.
Tuesday, November 22
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM ET
Tuesday, December 13
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM ET
Our Advice for a Smooth Year-End
- Select a coordinator to assign tasks and ensure they are complete.
- Review the guide carefully, including any post-publication updates.
- Review deadlines in advance to avoid missing a task and incurring a fee.
- Have all year-end staff attend year-end training.
- Pay special attention to year-end emails as requirements may change.
- Ask questions! Our teams are here and ready to assist.
We look forward to making year-end 2022 another successful team effort!