THIS POST APPLIES TO CREDIT UNIONS WHO RECEIVED THE ASSOCIATED EMAIL.
Dear clients – for the past several years we have worked closely with CU*Northwest to deliver leading-edge managed technology services to their credit union community. Through this partnership, you have been able to leverage the proven technology management practices of CU*Answers Network Services (CNS) and AdvantageCIO from an execution standpoint, with the CU*NW team as the first line support contact. It has been our pleasure to bring our experience, subject matter expertise, industry-tested methodology and volume-based cost savings to CU*NW credit unions.
We have been notified by our partners at CU*NW that, effective 6/1/2022, they will begin offering direct managed services and no longer need our team’s assistance. Obviously, we are disappointed that we may not continue to work with some CUs, but we respect that decision as it stands and will work with CU*NW on a smooth transition.
What does this mean if you are an existing CU*Answers direct client?
- First and foremost, we have appreciated the opportunity to work with you; some for just a few years, some for many. It should be noted that we are not discontinuing any of these products and services for our direct clients and that we will continue to invest to grow our client base across the country. To that end, we will continue to build our presence in the western United States as part of our Las Vegas Innovation Center initiative, which opened in early 2021.We are very excited about some of the new capabilities coming in 2022 and how those will help our clients remain secure and available to focus on serving their members. If you opt to stay with CNS as a direct client, we can provide a new contract to you that will carry our work into the future.
- If you intend to stay with CU*Answers for firewall management, you must complete your migration by 12/31/22, at which point we will discontinue all SonicWALL support. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for product recommendations.
- You will contact the CNS support team directly for all managed technology service support. We have support hours from 4:30 AM PT to 9:00 PM PT daily, with in-office support available around the clock Monday through Friday. We have resources in the Las Vegas office for on-site support.
- For Complete Care clients, your account management team will shift to the CNS team. We will establish standing calls with all Complete Care clients to ensure we’re marching in lock step with your projects and priorities.
- Your invoice for all goods and services will come direct from CU*Answers.
We hope to continue working with each and every one of you in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or call Matt Sawtell, VP of Managed Technology Sales at 800.327.3478 x177.