Join your peers for a discussion of network solutions available to you and learn what drives development at CU*Answers. Join us for the following in-person events on Friday, November 5th and help us shape the solutions being developed by our CUSO!
2021 Fall CFO Roundtable
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM ET
Lunch will be provided by CU*Answers
- 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM ET – Accounting Top Priorities, presented by CU*Answers
- 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM ET – CECL, presented by Jim Craven from McQueen
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM ET – Static Pool Analysis Overview, presented by Robin Wybenga from TBA Credit Union
- 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET – Lunch
- 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM ET – Fraud Database Tools and Abnormal Activity Monitoring
Jim Vilker and Marvin Johnson from AuditLink will discuss the CUSO’s investment into fraud related tools
- 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM ET – AI*Engaged/Data Warehousing
Annalyn Hawkes and Keegan Daniel from Asterisk Intelligence will discuss data warehousing strategies and the upcoming AI*Engaged system
- 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM ET – Wrap-Up
Hotel accommodations are available at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Rapids Airport, located at 4747 28th Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. Request the CU*Answers corporate rate when booking your reservation: 616-957-0100.
Unable to attend in-person? Join us remotely via Zoom – click here to register.