This summer, we will be debuting a completely new look-and-feel and user experience for It’s Me 247 desktop and mobile web banking! This new version of online banking combines both the desktop and mobile versions into a single design that works on every device, whether you are using your phone, tablet or home computer! This mobile-first design, combined with our new modular infrastructure, will give your credit union new control options over how online banking features are presented to your members.
What is being sunset?
As part of the upgrade process, there will be a few features that will not be carried over to the new mobile-first design.
Features that are being permanently sunset:
- Promise Deposits – As most CUs and members have fully embraced RDC with its available near-real-time posting option, we made the decision not to bring the Promise Deposits feature into the new modules/mobile first design.
- Member-selected color themes, picture albums, and start page – The start page feature has been replaced by the “Favorite accounts” and “Favorite features” options that let a member pick which of their accounts and which online banking features will appear on the main page that appears when logging in. The site can further be personalized by uploading an image to appear in the Profile placeholder. And since credit unions will now have complete control over colors and graphical ads presented in the application, we have removed the ability for members to set their own site theme.
- Downloads to the Microsoft Money (.OFX) format – Downloads will still be available to all other formats already in production (.CSV, .QIF, .QFX, .QBO).
- eStatements on-screen features – Because a mobile first design means all functions must work optimally on a mobile phone, we have elected to remove some of the older interactive functionality that was integrated into our eStatement presentation:
- The on-screen checking account recon calculator has been replaced by the worksheet that appears on the “back page” disclosure document, which can be downloaded as a PDF.
- The on-screen Teller Receipt Analysis feature is now available as a downloadable PDF.
- The CSV Download feature which was available via eStatements has been removed. (Remember that members can still use the download feature within It’s Me 247 if they wish to download transaction records for their own use.)
Features that are being temporarily sunset:
- Smart Messages – We are working through some ideas for possibly reintegrating this feature later, but in the meantime, your credit union now has many more options for delivering messaging and advertising content to your members using CU Publisher capabilities.
- The “See” feature – The existing “jump” feature is still available and easier to use than ever by clicking the Profile button. However, the “see” feature has been temporarily sunset based on the difficulty of presenting the data in a clear way within the constraints of a mobile phone screen size screen. We will continue to review this feature to see if we can come up with a presentation that is clean and helpful to members (suggestions are welcomed via the Kitchen!) – in the meantime, we encourage credit unions to set up “jump” relationships for members instead.
Will Money Desktop still be available?
Money Desktop will still be available in the new Online Banking, though all links and labels will be updated to reflect its new name, Money Map.
A note regarding web browsers
The new look for It’s Me 247 online banking will not feature support for Internet Explorer 11. Members can access It’s Me 247 via the latest versions of the following supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
For answers to additional frequently asked questions, click here to view AnswerBook topics.