The Developer’s Help Desk (DHD) provides a means of facilitating the process by which clients design, build, and mange custom projects in an innovative way. Our virtual store features over 200 products and services, providing a variety of Off-the Shelf products and services for which CU*Answers has previously developed, as well as the option getting started with a Custom Project request.
Key Benefits of working with the Developer’s Help Desk
- Our online shopping outlet allows you to easily review and purchase various products and services.
- Our services are uniquely targeted to clients interested in designing, building and managing projects for themselves.
- You are the boss, empowered to tell us your vision and contracting only for the services required.
- Think of DHD as your project’s general contractor, helping determine the level of resources/services needed from CU*Answers, then bidding out the job accordingly.
- Additionally, our project developers/programmers, technical writers, quality controllers and marketing experts act as subcontractors – you simply pay as per the bid for completing the job.
Whether you’re looking to order a “canned product” (such as converting from one supported EFT switch to another), want to initiate a new Custom Project request, or are interested in professional services to help architect your own solution outside of CU*Answers, the DHD team is happy to assist!
If you would like additional information or have questions, please contact the DHD team by clicking here.