NCUA Grants Available to Help Cover Your Costs
NCUA has announced grant programs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to assist federally insured, low-income designated credit unions cover the costs associated with moving operations to remote locations. Qualified credit unions can apply for up to $7,000. Applications are accepted now through June 26 and are rewarded on a first-come first-serve basis, until the total allocation of $1.5M is reached. If your credit union qualifies* and is interested, you are encouraged to act soon.
*Details about the NCUA grant can be viewed here.
CNS and AdvantageCIO can Assist You Throughout the Process
CU*Answers Network Services can assist credit unions in the application process by providing a proposal for the required hardware, software, and services to implement an affordable solution to help strengthen cybersecurity and meet your remote workforce needs for today and the next outbreak.
- Cybersecurity training program for employees (with integrated staff phish testing)
- Development of Incident Response plan with testing schedule
- Managed vulnerability assessment
- Cybersecurity and ransomware assessments
- Laptops (with security built-in for the remote workforce and configured for CU*BASE applications)
- Secure remote access appliance (physical or virtual device with capacity to meet your needs)
- Managed network services available for internal and remote access users
- And much more
For more information, contact a CNS representative today at 1.866.458.1174 or by visiting our website.