Reminder: as of Sunday, February 14th, we have expanded the TRANSx files for all credit unions. This was completed in preparation for changes that will be coming with the 21.05 release of CU*BASE later this spring.
If your credit union has automated queries, you will need to check these and re-save them if they use the TRANSx or HTRANSx files. Your credit union will need to perform the following actions before Sunday, February 28th:
- Check your automated queries – Tool #758 is the query scheduler. Each scheduled query can be opened in “View” to see what files it uses. If these files include TRANS1, TRANS 2, TRANS3 or HTRANS1, HTRANS 2, HTRANS3, the re-save process must be done! There is no action required on scheduled queries that don’t use those files.
- You will then need to re-save any impacted queries – Tool #100 is used to open and save the query. To review a list of steps, click here.
When changes are made to the files that your Queries use, you may encounter an error message. This can be easily remedied by ‘refreshing’ your Query. For step-by-step instructions, click here to review the AnswerBook item.
You can review the 2021 February Table Changes by viewing the PDF located here.
Additionally, Show Me the Steps instructions on how to use the Automated Reports and Queries features are available via the links below:
- Create an additional report-automation setting
- Change an existing report-automation setting
- Remove a report from automation
- Delete a report from automation
- Edit Query Automation Settings
For further information on the Automated Reports and Queries feature, click here.