The Asterisk Intelligence Team invites you to join them in December for the next Asterisk Intelligence Week event! For people who analyze data or manage data, this educational event offers sessions to expand skills and discuss strategies for proving data’s value to your credit union.
The December event offers both onsite and remote sessions on a variety of topics including data analytics, data management, and data warehousing solutions.
Asterisk Intelligence Week
November 30 – December 2
Live on-site sessions in Grand Rapids, MI*
- November 30 – Building an Audience for Data with Analytics
- December 1 – Report Builder Skills
- December 2 – Prove It with Data: Strategies and Solutions
*pre-recorded materials are also available to experience on-demand on any date and any time – just submit our simple request form for details
Live online webinars via Zoom
- Introduction to Analytics Booth
- Hot Topic in Database Management – Query Management Strategies
- Quick Project for Data Analysts – Identifying Lending Opportunities
*pre-recorded materials are also available to experience on-demand on any date and any time.
For more information and to register for the live sessions, visit the Asterisk Intelligence Week event website. Seats are limited – class size has been reduced to accommodate social distancing.
We hope you can participate! Contact the AI Team (email@example.com) with any questions about the December 2020 Asterisk Intelligence Week Event.