Join Xtend for our Sales and Marketing Virtual Roundtable, October 26th and 27th! During this event we will dive into up-to-date sales and marketing topics specific to credit unions. Engage with other industry professionals over best practices, thought-provoking insights, challenges from the past year and trends for the future. Take a look at our schedule below:
Monday 10/26, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
Xtend Marketing Strategies
- 12:00 PM – Campaigns with Sarah Ashby & Jalyn Lindeman. The effects of COVID, what’s hot right now, and what the future may hold.
- 1:15 PM – Recurring Communications with Aaron Hawkes. Recurring automated communications including Member Reach, eStatement Notifications, New Member Onboarding and more.
- 2:00 PM – Digital Marketing with Megan Pieper. The importance of an online social presence and the unique challenges CUs face.
- 3:30 PM – Breakout sessions with your peers. What unanswered questions do you have? What are you looking to gain from this event?
Tuesday 10/27, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
Data, Tech & Analysis
- 12:00 PM – Asterisk Intelligence with Annalyn Hawkes. The effects of COVID on data analysis, DW/VAT, and new analytics tools.
- 1:30 PM – Xtend Data Analytics with Sarah Ashby. The best dashboards for marketing, loan opportunities, and mobile analytics.
- 2:30 PM – Google Analytics and SEO with Megan Pieper. Using popular tools to better understand your audience.
- 3:30 PM – Breakout sessions with your peers. Where do you want to take your members? What will your post-COVID communication strategy look like? How can we help?
Click the button below to RSVP – we look forward to seeing you!