Don’t forget: this weekend, we will begin performing multiple rollovers including CU*BASE/GOLD and Online Banking. While we are live with CU*BASE/GOLD production from our High Availability (HA) data center in Yankton, SD, we will also be performing a live rollover of our ItsMe247/ItsMyBiz247 servers to our secondary data center to further test the resilience of our network.
As a reminder, below is the schedule for the rollover event:
- Sunday, September 13th at 3:00 AM ET – Normal CU*BASE/GOLD rollover to systems at the HA data center in Yankton, SD.
- Tuesday, September 15th from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET – Full business day rollover for ItsMe247/ItsMyBiz247 servers.
- Sunday, September 20th at 3:00 AM ET – Normal CU*BASE/GOLD rollback to systems at the primary data center in Kentwood, MI.
Please note: We will be posting any/all issues related to the HA Rollback event to the CU*BASE Alerts page, compiled into a single alert located here. We will not be sending out any emails regarding individual issues for the HA Rollback. If you encounter any issues during or after the rollback period, please refer to the CU*BASE Alerts page to see if it is currently a known issue.
As a reminder, we strongly encourage that someone at each branch tests connectivity to the HA data center from a GOLD workstation prior to the rollover event. If you have not yet done so, please use the links below to complete one or both of the connectivity tests.
- Test connectivity using the TELNET command by following the instructions in this AnswerBook item: https://kb.cuanswers.com/cuanswers/ext/kbdetail.aspx?kbid=3606
- Test connectivity using the PING command by following the instructions in this AnswerBook item: https://kb.cuanswers.com/cuanswers/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=1930
Please contact the CU*Answers Network Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tests above are unsuccessful.