During the month of September, we will be performing multiple rollovers including CU*BASE/GOLD and Online Banking. In the past, these rollovers have been performed independently. However, this fall we will be performing the rollovers together. While we are live with CU*BASE/GOLD production from our High Availability (HA) data center in Yankton, SD, we will also be performing a live rollover of our ItsMe247/ItsMyBiz247 servers to our secondary data center to further test the resilience of our network.
Below is the schedule for the September rollover event:
- Wednesday, September 9th at 6:00 AM ET – A brief (practice) rollover for ItsMe247 servers to confirm connectivity and identify any issues prior to the full 24-hour rollover.
- Sunday, September 13th at 3:00 AM ET – Normal CU*BASE/GOLD rollover to systems at the HA data center in Yankton, SD.
- Wednesday, September 16th at 6:00 AM ET – Full 24-hour rollover for ItsMe247/ItsMyBiz247 servers.
- Thursday, September 17th at 6:00 AM ET – Rollback for ItsMe247/ItsMyBiz247 servers.
- Sunday, September 20th at 3:00 AM ET – Normal CU*BASE/GOLD rollback to systems at the primary data center in Kentwood, MI.
We strongly encourage that someone at each branch tests connectivity to the HA data center from a GOLD workstation prior to the rollover event. Use the links below to complete one or both of the connectivity tests.
- Test connectivity using the TELNET command by following the instructions in this AnswerBook item: https://kb.cuanswers.com/cuanswers/ext/kbdetail.aspx?kbid=3606
- Test connectivity using the PING command by following the instructions in this AnswerBook item: https://kb.cuanswers.com/cuanswers/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=1930
Please contact the CU*Answers Network Services Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org if the tests above are unsuccessful.
Keep an eye on your inbox for additional announcements and details as we get closer to the rollover dates!