Don’t forget: Imaging Solutions, in partnership with Mobile Technologies Group and eDOC Innovations, will be bringing a new eSign experience for your members! Starting tomorrow, May 27th, the following enhancements will be available as part of eDOCSignature both online and via mobile:
- A cleaner, more intuitive interface.
- As before, members can still receive email notifications to facilitate signing or they can receive notifications by logging into It’s Me 247 online banking and sign in our virtual closing room.
- New document review step to allow the member to review their documents before being asked to sign. Familiar zoom controls and on-screen instructions will help guide members through the process.
- Only one step is required to adopt a signature! Members can see how the signature will look on the finished document before signing and can optionally review terms and conditions.
- Once the process is completed, members can download PDFs of the signed documents.
These modern updates present an eSign experience that is unlike anything else on the market – a clearer, cleaner and more polished experience that reflects the way that members are now interacting with signing documents! Interested in checking out the new look and feel today? Click here for a visual overview!
Have any questions about these enhancements? Reach out to the Imaging Solutions team at: Imaging@cuanswers.com.