This announcement is for all registered attendees of CEO Strategies Week 2019. We have a few notes regarding the event that we would like to share with you:
- For those staying at the JW Marriott hotel, you can access the DeVos Place through the indoor skywalk (refer to this map and follow the path marked by the arrows), then take the elevators down to the main level. The CEO Strategies event will be taking place in the Grand Galleries (rooms C, D, E, and F).
- Parking is available underneath DeVos Place.
- For those attending the 50th Anniversary Open House at the Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM), a shuttle will run between the JW Marriott and the GRAM. The shuttle will be located at the International Ballroom entrance off of Campau Street at the JW Marriott.
- A coat check will be available at both DeVos Place and the Grand Rapids Art Museum.
- We also have a mobile app for this year’s event, which includes the schedule of events, digital copies of conference materials, and more. This app can be downloaded on both the Android and Apple stores – search for “CEO Strategies”, or refer to our PDF for more information!
If you experience any difficulty locating the mobile app via the search feature in the Apple or Android store, you can use the links below:
- Apple – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ceo-strategies-2019/id1486384209
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cua.ceo_strategies
We look forward to seeing you in Grand Rapids next week and celebrating 50 years as a CUSO! If you have any questions, please reach out to Stephanie Underwood at email@example.com.