Don’t miss our fifth annual AuditLink Conversations on Compliance event! Join us on Thursday, May 23, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET at the DoubleTree Inn in Grand Rapids, MI. Presenters will include:
- Jim Vilker, NCCO CAMS, VP of Professional Services with CU*Answers and AuditLink Division Leader
- Marvin Johnson, CAMS, CFE, Assistant Manager of AuditLink
- Patrick Sickels, Internal Auditor at CU*Answers
- Steve Van Beek, Attorney and Counselor with Howard & Howard Attorneys
We still have room for additional attendees – sign up today!
4747 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Morning presentations will include:
- De-risking and the importance of community inclusion – should we do business with MSBs?
- Considerations on risk assessments – the importance of vetting a potential merger partner’s compliance program
- Common compliance challenges – change in term, electronic advertisements, and CC rules
Afternoon presentations will include:
- Abnormal activity monitoring and the next phase
- Recently released compliance and audit related tools
- Marijuana Related Businesses (MRB) risk assessment template
- AuditLink Vendor Management Update – 46 and growing!
- Open forum
This event is FREE for registered attendees